black ass stick fight black ass stick fight

This is the worst piece of crap iv ever reviewed, i am shocked and appalled at this filth. Blam.

FF7? FF7?

It was alright

I didn't think the 3D was too bad, but what annoyed me was the song loop. Dispite that this has made me relitivly intrested in a full one

rolfalmao responds:

Thanks. Thought something was better than nothing as far as the song loop goes. I'll practice a little more 3d before I seriously attempt something.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Genius!

I laughed at pretty much every clip, I especially liked the ones from Comick, KZS and Insector.
I found the tails doll, which I probobly shouldn't have done since I'm already paranoid, but it was well made and hidden.
I also found a button on the first The wax clip which if you press makes it freeze, but that dosn't get in the way unless your the kind of person who clicks on everything on screen to find the tails doll, like me.
I'd have liked to see more Dr. Robotnik (and Eggman) but that's only because I think he's awesome, like this collab!

Monster Slayers Monster Slayers

Great game, but sudden glitch

While I do think that this is a wonderfully crafted game, and when I played it yesterday I had plenty of fun, today I seem to be having a really nasty glitch.
When I started the game up, it said I had max everything in all 4 files, even though I only saved one, but pressing play on ANY of the files didn't work, so I reset all and refreshed the page. This let me start a new game, but every time I click to actually start a level, it instantly gives me the game over screen.
Like I said I played this yesterday and it was wonderful, so I don't know what could have gone wrong. Probably just a one time thing, but I thought I should let you know it's happening.

Sonic Boom Cannon 2! Sonic Boom Cannon 2!

Great fun

There are a lot of things that makes this game brilliant (Shadow's character description and Vector's sound-bite spring to mind)
I think that as it is so slow in starting for new players that if you had a minigame available from the start it would be easier to get into, and a few of the characters sound-bites have volume issues, but other than that this is a solid game

You did a great job with character and music selection by the way

Xanadu32 responds:

why thankyou ^-^
and yes I completely agree with the character sound problems. Its just what happens when youre strapped for resources and time. Next time I know I'll have the quality perfect, its a learning process really. Advice to everyone, dont rush production.

Maverick Maverick

Splendiforus!

Hello my good sir.
This game was muchly good, I am glad door is my friend, because the numbered ovals kept abducting me :C I think it would be fun if he had more freinds, such as a self-imputing imput device 1

(The only problem I have with the game is that after the first time I played it, any other time I try to start it up, it gets to the screen where you press play, then the game is just a black screen, with only the "Door is your friend" bit showing :C )

Happy Birthday, Kevin Bacon Happy Birthday, Kevin Bacon

This is lovely

However, his nose looks like a sad Dr. Robotnik.
Which is even more lovely!