black ass stick fight black ass stick fight

This is the worst piece of crap iv ever reviewed, i am shocked and appalled at this filth. Blam.

FF7? FF7?

It was alright

I didn't think the 3D was too bad, but what annoyed me was the song loop. Dispite that this has made me relitivly intrested in a full one

rolfalmao responds:

Thanks. Thought something was better than nothing as far as the song loop goes. I'll practice a little more 3d before I seriously attempt something.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

Genius!

I laughed at pretty much every clip, I especially liked the ones from Comick, KZS and Insector.
I found the tails doll, which I probobly shouldn't have done since I'm already paranoid, but it was well made and hidden.
I also found a button on the first The wax clip which if you press makes it freeze, but that dosn't get in the way unless your the kind of person who clicks on everything on screen to find the tails doll, like me.
I'd have liked to see more Dr. Robotnik (and Eggman) but that's only because I think he's awesome, like this collab!

Lil' Guy: A Short Cartoon Lil' Guy: A Short Cartoon

Very well made

I really enjoyed watching this, because the animation was so smooth. The simplest movies are the best

Pop Art: 50 Pop Art: 50

Hurrah!

I thought this was realy good. The music was funky, and it was such a nice picture of Joe

Elite-Sniper responds:

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed this episode, stay tuned! :)